Welcome Message: Facebook Page Dispensational Ministry:
Dispensational Ministry | Promote Your Page Too
My New Book has Arrived ! - "Not Afraid to Tell The Truth"
Who Are We ?
We are an independent producer of Christian literature, books, publications, and from time to time we will recommend audio and video tapes that hold to a dispensational rightly divided Biblical view consistent with our living truth purpose; building up the Body of Christ and edifying the Believer in these days of apostasy. We are not funded by any church or denomination. We are not a non profit para-church organization, or a registered 501 C3 non-profit organization. We are funded by the sale of literature, publications, and the sale of goods and services we intend to make available via this web site at a later time.
We were once caught up in the Self Esteem/Self Deception game This entire matter of self and the pursuit of happiness that fallen man is engaged all boils down to the almighty dollar! For what good would all this time spent delving into the id and the dark recesses of the human soul accomplish if it were not for the $ in the cash register or bank account at the end of the day?
Is it really the benevolence in the heart of the counselor or psychologist that drives them to compassion for you and your problems, or is it their personal concern that next months bills won't be paid unless they help themselves to the financial good will of the unsuspecting through their so-called help and wise council?
But you say, maybe they are just mis-informed and actually think they are helping the hurting with their brand of council and it is me who is unloving and mean spirited by insisting that the matter be brought to light from a biblical perspective for examination through the grid of scripture, the guidance of the Holy Spirit and the prayers of two or more Believers united in a common bond of salvation through Jesus Christ, doing it God's way.
It may sound like a broken record, but we are reminded afresh from Scripture that man's attempts to run the show himself all started back with the temptation and fall that began in the Garden of Eden. "And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. (Genesis 2:15-17). Don't take my word for it, but hear God in His Word describe the truth:
"As by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for all have sinned" (Romans 5:12). And sin of necessity brought its wages. "Therefore, as by the offense of one judgement came upon all men to condemnation" (Romans 5:18). Satan conquered Adam and the human race by means of deceit, thus he became the arch-usurper--the god of this world and the Adamic race. He has blinded the mind of the natural man and has placed enmity in man's heart against God, in order to prevent him from turning to the Savior.
The Bible says that "the carnal (Adamic) mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness unto him, neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." "There is none righteous, no not one: there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God" (Romans 8:7; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Romans 3:10,11).
You and I know the frightening sequel to this story. Ignoring, and even defying, the command of God, mankind in the form of Adam and his wife Eve chose "the knowledge of good and evil" rather than the divine instruction. God told our original parents that they had no need of the knowledge of good and evil, because they were given freely the knowledge of God. So, the original sin of mankind came as a result of choosing human knowledge rather than divine knowledge. Indeed, it is possible to show that every day from then until now, man, in defiance of God, has chosen the knowledge that grows from his own fevered mind. He has made that knowledge the operating principle of his life, rather than the knowledge of God. About this, the Bible speaks again, declaring the insufficiency of human knowledge, and the danger that comes from total reliance upon it! Conversely, the Bible describes the blessing that comes from placing our trust in the knowledge of God.
Enter the Last Adam: enter Life! Did you know that God has two Adams, two contrasting representative men as heads of two completely different streams of humanity? "The first man, Adam, was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a life-giving spirit" (1Corinthians 15:45). Note the disparity between these two sources: "The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven" (1 Corinthians 15:47).
Concerning mankind, the Apostle Paul says: "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; (Rom 1:28). So, to choose human knowledge is a very inferior choice to choosing the knowledge of God. In fact, one leads to life, and the other leads to death.
Our Present Condition...
(Listening and responding to God's Word, regarding the Holy Spirit and the determination of Truth from error)
These sayings are from the heart of what Jesus said to His disciples about the Holy Spirit, or Paraclete" one who walks alongside, better translated as "Counselor rather than "Comforter". The Holy Spirit is spoken of as a Person, not an influence or feeling. He is called the Spirit of Truth" (1 John 4:6). We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood. It is the office work of the Holy Spirit to apply truth to the hearts (mind) of Believers, guiding them into truth and sanctifying them by truth. He is spoken of as One whom the world cannot receive and does not know....(All secular unsaved psychologist and godless humanists are unable to be led by or know the truth, because they do not have the Holy Spirit!) The Holy Spirit indwells in, and teaches the Believer, bringing to the Believer's memory the truth of Christ. He is said to reprove or, better, to convict the world of sin and righteousness and judgment.
And he does not speak of himself but of Christ. As Jesus' words and works glorified the Father, revealing his nature and purpose, so the Holy Spirit glorifies the Son. When the comforter is come, whom I will send unto to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth,. . . He shall testify of me. (John 15:26) When He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment. (John 16:8) When He the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth. (John 16:13) The Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, He shall teach you all things (John 14:26). It is His Spirit that indwells you: (every true Believer); (Romans 8:11, Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 3:16,Ephesians 3:16, Ephesians 5:18).
Do You see what I see?
Can we make a fair comparison that befits the miracle of Redemption and the grace of God in the life of a Believer who fully realizes what the gift of eternal life really means with any example of the temporary world about us? Can we learn how God has enabled us to glorify Himself through the sanctifying work of the blessed Holy Spirit who gives new life and Spiritual sight to the blind, to those who were once without redemption, Spiritually dead, & blind because of sin and unbelief from an invention of modern man? Could a story about the Hubble Space Telescope it's initial failure and later successful repair inspire you to do a little Spiritual retrospection? It did me, and I hope you may in a similar way understand your own personal salvation better and appreciate deeper what God has done for you after you read the story".
The Hubble Space Telescope was once the brunt of late-night television jokes. But nobody's laughing now. The once myopic orbiting observatory - outfitted several years ago with a $629 million pair of contact lenses- is more than living up to its pre-launch hype. The reasons include the first discovery of another planet orbiting a star, proof that black holes exist and stunning pictures of comet chunks smashing into Jupiter. "There's no question that it's become the flagship of American astronomy, just exactly the way we had hoped it would,"said Terry Oswalt, a professor of physics and space science at Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne. "Oh it's so sweet," added David Leckrone, senior Hubble project scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. who explains how the Hubble before repairs had become the brunt of many of Jay Leno's late night TV jokes during the darker days of the Space Telescopes blighted past. "But for those of us who were here during the darker days, it's especially sweet for us now. I mean, to feel like we've successfully come back from adversity, it transcends science. It's a personal thing."
The "darker days" for the $2 billion Hubble project began in June 1990, two months after the launch of the space telescope billed as a "time machine" that would enable astronomers to peer to the edge of the universe. It was supposed to answer ancient questions about the age of the universe- and whether it would continue to expand forever or collapse upon itself. Then, devastated astronomers discovered the telescope's 8 foot primary mirror had been ground ten-thousandths of an inch too flat, or about one fiftieth of the diameter of a human hair. As a result, Hubble was as nearsighted as Mr. Magoo. Images of stars and galaxies came back blurry, and the great promise of Hubble collapsed like an overworked astronomer. But two years later came "The Big Fix." In December 1993, space walking astronauts outfitted the observatory with corrective lenses, a more powerful planetary camera, new power-producing solar arrays and equipment that would enable the telescope to point with greater accuracy.
The repairs worked. "In many respects, Hubble now is better than new. With newer equipment, newer detectors and old bugs fixed, the scientific returns frankly have been fantastic . . . more than I would ever projected," Terry Oswalt said. David Leckrone said: "We really believed in what we were doing and we knew it was worth fighting for, and we knew that it was in our nation's tradition not to give up." The stream of astronomical discoveries since Hubble's repair is testimony to that persistence. They Include:
* Spotting black holes: In developing his General Theory of Relativity, Albert Einstein predicted astronomers would find supermassive black holes hidden at the cores of galaxies. These huge objects were thought to have such a powerful gravitational pull that nothing- not even light- could escape their grasp. Soon after Hubble's repair, astronomers focused it on M87, a galaxy 52 million light years from Earth. They found clear evidence of a black hole: a whirlpool of dust, gas and stars being drawn into a pitch-black vortex, a galactic core that had a mass equal to 3 billion suns in an area no larger than our solar system.
* Cosmic hula hoops: One of the most intensely studied celestial objects in recent history has been Supernova 1987 A, a star that exploded 170,000 light years from Earth. But it wasn't until Hubble zoomed in on the Supernova that astronomers discovered giant, colorful rings orbiting the remains of the obliterated star.
Many other things could be said about the spectacular discoveries being made by astronomers through this latest marvel of Engineering & Technology, however we need now to look at some comparisons:
1. Anyone who is outside of saving faith and without a personal relationship with the living God through our Lord Jesus Christ is Spiritually dead, blind, and in a darker vortex than even a black hole of space. The Bible clearly identifies every soul before faith in Christ as lost in transgressions and sins (Ephesians 2:1). Salvation is not a repair job conducted in space as part of a man made experiment with a new orbiting space platform. It is a work of the Living God through faith and not of works least any man boast, (Eph 2:8-9) initiated before time began in the heart of a loving God to His very own elect, those called according to His purposes, and revealed in the fullness of time. We only need to go back in time approx. 2000 years not 170,000 light years to observe a star that being born illuminated the Judean country side one night as shepherds were attending their flocks and heard the Angles declaring the birth of the Saviour of the World. We simply need faith not sight to believe God and take Him at His word, that this same Jesus would become a man and die upon a cruel Roman cross for our salvation and then be raised from the dead in three days. This same Jesus will be coming again soon to take his own to be with Himself forever, at last revealing to all the world His surpassing and eternal Glory.
2. What really happens when we receive this new life and new sight in our redemption? What happens to us through the indwelling Holy Spirit who now takes up residence in our bodies displaying the life of Jesus Christ for all to see? I have to conclude that nothing short of the miraculous occurs. We instantly know that we have eternal spiritual life, that all our sins are forgiven, and where we were once blind we now see.
3. Have you forgotten what those initial realizations were? From having been Spiritually myopic from birth and seeing all of the world & life through the distorted lens of sin, suddenly and with full awareness you sensed a person had come into you who would from that moment on promise never to leave you or forsake you (Heb. 13:5), could you explain how that now by simple faith in Jesus Christ you were made a joint heir with Christ in God with the benefit of every spiritual gift & resource in Christ for all time and no longer counted as slaves but a son, a son of God, infused with a new life, cleansed from all sin and placed in Christ (positionally) at the right hand of the Father on high?
4. How much more marvelous than just discovering the outer reaches of space or patrolling the universe through the eye of a telescope than to be with the Creator of it all in His glorious loving presence! Can we even begin to comprehend the matchless love of God and His infinite mercy in assessing the cost or the glory of our redemption? Can anything even an orbiting telescope made by man capable of viewing a galaxy 52 million light years away be honestly compared to that act of love & obedience that our Lord submitted Himself to upon the cross at Calvary in order to die in our place compare? No greater love than this that a man lay down his life for his friends (John 15:13).
5. We didn't need to send Jesus a survival kit during His earthly sojourn nor fabricate some sort of device so He could know us a little better, or see without distortion as did the astronomers with "The Big Fix" for Hubble. He was fully ready willing and able to purchase our redemption and endured the shame (Hebrews 12:2) despising the cross for the joy that was set before Him, he endured it, shedding His sinless blood there for mankind and for all the principalities and powers of History, Time and Eternity to see and know.
6. Are you as devastated with yourself and your sin as were the astronomers and scientist when Hubble failed to perform as expected. Or have you allowed Satan, the enemy of our souls to despise your redemption and make you think like a blind man leading the blind on a journey out of focus since you have trusted Christ just because you are rejected by this world? Keep in mind that our Lord promised that in this world we would suffer persecution for His sake but that we should be of good cheer for He has overcome the world (John 16:33).
7. Remember, we walk by faith, not by sight in this world, and even if we can see to the end of the universe with science, we can know we have eternal life just by simple faith. Comfort yourselves in these words, remembering that faith pleases God who is still the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him, and know that He is only a prayer away from you right now regardless of external circumstances or the appearances of the temporal that you should neglect to reflect upon that which is eternal...prepared for you and me before the worlds were made.
Oh by the way there was a subsequent space walk to add additional capability to Hubble with a $105 million infrared camera installation undertaken since the big fix in 1993. This Near-infrared Camera and Multi-Object Spectrometer, or (Nicmos) along with other science equipment was installed in February 1997 during a second service visit to the $2 billion Hubble Space Telescope. This time Hubble was outfitted with three highly sensitive infrared detectors, and stored next to them was a 225-pound block of nitrogen ice to keep the detectors operating at minus-355 degrees. However one of the cameras is far out of focus, and may have been nudged out of focus by the close proximity to the ice.
Keeping ourselves unspotted from the world is alot like the requirements of Hubble's infrared detectors. Except we as Ambassadors of Jesus Christ only need to be aware of not quenching the Spirit and do not have to keep ourselves at -355 degrees cold to be used of God. Thank God we are living testimonies to His glorious power and are totally dependent upon daily intake of (living truth), His Word to maintain the correct spiritual temperature and a right focus on time and eternity !
Since we are (spiritually an eternal soul) we will be in the future more or less a combination of past present and future experiences and the consequences of decisions we've made and because of the aging process and the cause and effect relationship within the fabric of the universe.
Ageing seems to be nothing more than the result of the consumption of the past and deterioration of the future in measurable increments as long as we are in the body. Yet most of us consider aging in relative terms of only the consumption of the past. Remember today will be yesterday, tomorrow. What is aging where God is concerned? He's ageless...Unchanging-Eternally. Time is both simultaneously: the consumption of the past and the deterioration of the future. I believe the terms could probably be used interchangeably as passing events do not discriminate, they just keep passing. Only an "observer" to all events that have occurred in the past, present and those yet future can actually relate to the true nature of time. There is only one who can be that "observer", It is God. The infinite one who inhabits eternity.
God is effortlessly aware of all events that ever occurred or those that will occur in the future as well as those events occurring now, with a perspective of choice to look either way at anytime unhindered by the present. In addition to knowing all events possible for all time and eternity, God knows every thought and intent of the heart (mind/soul) of every human being living on this planet. He also knows the thoughts motives and plans of every created being including Angels, fallen Angels, and Satan. God even knows all the thoughts and actions done by every human being now deceased, and if He chooses he can get an instant replay on the entire life of anyone whoever lived at any instant He chooses. What I'm getting at is simply, God knows all things knowable, always has and always will.
One of the most fantastic attributes of God is His Omniscience. Combined with His Omnipresence, and Omnipotence, God is infinitely unlimited eternally, and is without beginning or end. No wonder we see things from such a limited perspective. We are finite, He is Infinite. We are fallible, He is Infallible, there is nothing we can describe that is like God, because God is not like anything we can describe. God is Spirit, not matter. God creates something out of nothing. He spoke the worlds into being and fashioned a universe of endless proportions, with infinite variety and sustains it all by His unlimited power. But to put the icing on the cake...this same God has personality, and can be known intimately by those whom he created. In fact He knows each one he has ever given life to individually, personally, and even fashioned us in secret in our mother's womb, before we were yet existent he formed us as he desired and made us unique and unlike any other human being ever born or ever will be. (Psalm 139: 15,16)
With this kind of an awareness, that we are (spiritually an eternal soul) who can only die physically once, are made in God's image yet live for eternity as a (male or female) creation of God, either with God or outside of His presence, based upon whether or not we have been redeemed from our sins and Adam's curse by placing our faith in Jesus Christ and receiving Him as Saviour. This may seem too wonderful to comprehend...but God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, not counting our trespasses against us, promising to whosoever will may come, that any man that does come and believes the gospel becomes a new creation; the old things are passed away; behold, new things have come. (2 Cor 5:17,19)
May the abundant grace of our Lord Jesus Christ through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Cor 4:15-18).
The New Birth Explained: http://withchrist.org/mjs/newbirth.htm
For more Directions see Bible Site Link: Bible.Org